Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bits of broken memories.

Yesterday, my younger brother happened to mention some of my old friends. Afterwards I went through the faded memories of my past happenings. Through my childhood, through my early school days and now I remember most of them by their name or by their face.

As I sit in front of my computer to write down my memories for blog, the first face fade in to me is of Neena my first crush. She lived in my neighborhood for 3 of 4 months when I was around 5 or 6 years old.

I used to visit my mom’s relatives lived in a rented house in “Kannammoola”, Trivandrum. There in that house, another family was also lived in the second portion. I don’t remember them, but I do remember a boy of that family. Even though I couldn’t remember his name, still I remember a weapon he always kept in his hand. That was a bit of broken ‘gate’ seemed to be a big arrow. He used this weapon to peel the big roots of a gigantic teak tree in backyard.
Another memory related to that place is a small vegetable shop opposite to the gate. We used to buy cucumber from there to eat raw.

In my first year in school, I had got a “Chechi” there. I don’t know what her name was, everybody used to call her “Mottachi” and obviously it can’t be a name. She was in 7th standard. She used to treat me as her own younger brother and came to feed me regularly in lunch brake.
I’ve got a lot of friends there in U.P.S. Palkulangara and most of them were with me there till my 7th standard. I remember Anil, Francis (Maala), Gireesh, Santhosh (Chakkala), Sajeev (he was in standard “A”), Lakshmi, Swapna, Divya, Ranjini (or Rajitha?) Manoj (Kunjan), Shinoj, syam, another Santhosh, Sijov….. etc etc…

I was the pet of almost all teachers taught me. I used to travel in their lap to other schools for competitions. I don’t know whether they remember me or not. But how can I forget them? Still I remember Eliyamma teacher. I and my younger brother used to visit her home almost all days and even had food from there. Her son Sijov was my classmate. I met his younger brother Sinov some days before in orkut. He said Sijov is now working as a Sanskrit teacher.

Once Eliyamma teacher gave me some clay and told me to ask my father a dog’s sculpture. He made it but I didn’t get that to her, instead I kept it for a long.

Oh…!! Its very difficult to recollect all in a string... well, I'll do it later :)

No comments: