Thursday, May 18, 2006

It was on today my interview for the post of News Reporter Trainee in ACV, the regional television channel of Asianet. I have attended both written test and interview. I felt it very interesting and enjoyed it. My experience in media field is only a one-day assignment with the same ACV to assist on recent election result broadcasting (Online Support).

Even though it wasn’t my dream to be a journalist, I was passionate in the same from my school. As I started viewing Indiavision (A Leading Malayalam News Channel) Mr. Nikesh Kumar of Indiavision became my inspiration and I decided to take some initiatives to pursue MCJ and I look forward the job in ACV as a ladder to the same. Before joining for MCJ, I would like to clear for what extent my interest in this field will last and whether it is my field or not. Anyway, waiting for a call from ACV.

No comments: